Monday, January 21, 2008

Saying goodbye....



Violet said goodbye to her old girl scout troop today, because we found a new homeschool troop closer to home. We were driving about an hour to the meetings, so we had to find something closer to home. It was a great group and she made some great friends, and fortunately we'll be able to remain friends with several that go to the park days that we go to occasionally. We met at the park today, and although it was drizzly, they played outside, checked out Queen Califia's Magical Garden and made some mosaic inspired collages. Olivia played on the swings and enjoyed carrying & twirling around her Dora umbrella. I had Violet's little Canon Powershot with me so took a few photos while there. There were many dogs there, and Olivia happened to come home with a little "present" from one of them (on her shoe), yeah, yuck! I only discovered it after she was sitting on my lap and proceeded to get some on my pants! Ugh! We were having a special moment, she was sitting on my lap, looking up at me with her pretty sparkling eyes, I was rocking her and humming "I love you so much", and suddenly I smelled something! It was all over her shoes, up on the sides, on the shoelaces even! I cleaned up as best I could and she walked back to the car in her socks. Ah well....we drove home and the girls fell asleep on the way. I took a picture of them each, since it's such a rarity!!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...