Monday, May 5, 2008

BSM-A Classic

Here we come!!!

Tracey over at Mother May I asks what shot is classic to you? This one taken this weekend when we went camping exemplifies the timelessness of childhood play. While walking by this tree earlier in the day, Violet said, "mom we have to come by this tree and play before we leave today!" I said of course we can. So, later on, Olivia was with us and they both ran to the tree with a burst of energy. The tree called to them to come play in her trunk and explore her branches. This image is burned in my memory and will remain a classic to me forever. More camping weekend photos can be found in my flickr group, I'll probably post another entry about what all we did later. In the meantime, go check out more classic moments at Mother May I's Best Shot Monday and be sure to share your classic moments with us!


MotherMayI button
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...