Friday, May 2, 2008

Fill In Fridays.........

I've seen this over at ZenMomma's Garden, and have been wanting to try it out! I'm not half as creative as her in my answers but here goes anyway...

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are Vanilla Chai Spice (coffee cream, I'm enjoying some right now!) & lemon or lime!

2. My girls often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is barking in his sleep.

4. Blue & Red, mix it all together and voila! You have purple!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow worms. (I do have a yard with several gardens and lots of worms!!!)

6. Skin is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting by a campfire eating some s'mores (or smarshmallows as Livie likes to call them!), tomorrow my plans include enjoying the outdoors and exploring with my family, and Sunday, I want to unpack the trailer without breaking a body part!

Go to Fill-in Fridays to join in the fun. Be sure to let me know in the comments so I can see your fill-ins!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...