Once again, it's Fill in Friday! I'm going to try to do this every week because it really is fun! Here goes........
1. The brownie had an extra secret ingredient; it was nuts (LOL you thought I was gonna say something else???!!!)
2. I love to see finches eating at the bird sock in my garden through my window.
3. Right now, I need a shower!
4. Tball practice is where I went Thursday night; it was fun to see Olivia enjoying herself and running the bases!
5. Why does seeing so much suffering in the world hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the Conference!!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending Mother's Day with my family tomorrow my plans include watching Livie play tball and taking them both to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to eat a yummy brunch at the casino (a tradition)!
Go check out Fill In Fridays