Friday, May 16, 2008

Fill In Fridays

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to go Parachuting!

2. 90+ degrees weather and the girls playing in the pool reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my camera.

4. Yoga (I have yet to try it) and karate (I think it would be great exercise) are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons squeeze the juice out of them and add lots of sugar!

6. My big nana from England pretending to be the Village Smithey as she told the poem to us is my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bbqing and hanging out by the pool, tomorrow my plans include taking the girls to yet another birthday party (they have way too many friends--whoever said homeschoolers had problems socializing!!!) and Sunday, I want to relax at home with my family!

Go to Fill-in Fridays to join in the fun. Be sure to let me know in the comments so I can see your fill-ins!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...