Friday, May 30, 2008

Fill In Fridays

1. For me public school is the opposite of creativity.

2. A New Earth was the last excellent book I read.

3. I like fill-ins because they make you think and they're fun to read.

4. In nature I like looking at the sky, water, birds, animals, trees, plants, flowers, growth, seasons changing....I like everything about it!!!

5. A non-prejudiced, fair minded, globally aware, caring & responsible person should win the US elections.

6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was at the conference!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe seeing a movie, tomorrow my plans include serving water at the Rock & Roll Marathon in San Diego, and Sunday, I want to spend all day with my family!

Go to Fill-in Fridays to join in the fun. Be sure to let me know in the comments so I can see your fill-ins!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...