Monday, June 2, 2008

BSM - Magical moments

contemplative

I chose this for my BSM because I just enjoy glimpses of my girls caught unaware of the camera, in their own little world, just thinking about who knows what. Tracey over at Mother May I asks "What shots do you have to share with us today and what kind of magic do they hold for you?" The magic this picture holds, and pictures like it, are of the magic moments you find yourself in when you let your mind wander and dream. Only in childhood do we still dream those magical dreams. Dreams of fairies, dreams of foreign lands, dreams of what we might be. I want to hold on to it a little longer, their childhood sometimes seems a flicker in time, and I want them to have it for as long as they can.



Go to Mother May I for more magical moments..........


MotherMayI button
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...