Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. To be as great and loving a grandmother to my daughter's children (someday) as my mother and grandmother were to me and my girls is high up on my bucket list.

2. (one of) My favorite quote(s) is “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”; it's from Ralph Waldo Emerson.

3. Reading all the interesting & inspiring blogs by unschoolers (found in their signature lines in discussion lists), moms, artists, photographers & writer's blogs inspired me to start blogging.

4. Strawberries are best when you pick them yourselves!

5. I connected (not in a sexual way!) with someone I haven't seen in a while in the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is with my family, anytime.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying home(it's been a very busy week!) & taking care of Ruby, tomorrow my plans include signing the girls up for Fall Soccer and hanging out by the pool with the kids and Dan, and Sunday, I want to celebrate Father's Day with Dan & the girls.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! Go give your kids a big hug and spend some quality time with them (Sunday & everyday!).

Friday Fill Ins can be found here.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...