Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would see what Bush is really like with his family at home (I don't know, I think it would be interesting, don't you?).

2. Jealousy is a wasted emotion

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my family stays happy and healthy!

4. I'd rather be without(financial niceties: fancy clothes, fancy home, fancy cars, etc....) than have my kids in public school any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna 1) cry 2)dance or 3) cuddle up with somebody ; )

6. If time were in a bottle we'd all be non-existent (?????heck, I don't know?????).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my family being back to together (Dan was on fishing trip, Violet was at friends, and Livie was at Nana's) this weekend my plans include no plans, finally!!!!! and Sunday, I want to hang out at home, relax, play in the pool, bbq, and whatever we feel like doing!!!!


Join the fun at Friday Fill Ins!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...