Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a smaller waist size!

2. Coffee Mate Vanilla Chai Spice Flavor Coffee Cream is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my kids, well hardly ever....

4. If I were a condiment, I would be Pesto because I love how it tastes on a turkey & provolone panini (I looked up condiments in Wikipedia to make sure it was a condiment and was surprised that there are 81 pages of foods that are considered "condiments"!)

5. People who are mean or unkind to me or my kids is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I'm so tired!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling with my family, tomorrow my plans include signing up the girls for Fall Soccer, and Sunday, I want to see the play and hearing the music in Really Rosie!

For more Fillin Fridays go here..... It's fun to fill in and I'd love to see yours....let me know if you participate by leaving a comment and link.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...