Friday, August 1, 2008

Fill In Friday

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the Big Bang!

2. Give me sunshine or give me a really warm, cozy sweater.

3. I am listening to Skunk Fu, kids talking, fan whirring, birds chirping.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about someone that they love.

5. I'll always be optimistic.

6. My idea of a good time includes being outdoors, enjoying the sunshine and watching the kids play.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Dan coming home from his overnight fishing trip safely, tomorrow my plans include maybe....go to the town fair, and Sunday, I want to relax, bbq and swim in the pool with my family!





Go Fill in your Friday! Be sure to comment with a link, I'd love to see your fill-ins!!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...