Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday Fill-In (on a Saturday)

1. Jamaica! Pumpkin Patches, cooler weather, apple picking, birthdays (both hubby's & mine) and our 11th anniversary are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I wonder who I would be and what life would be like if I had taken a different path (not that I wish that I had, I am happy with the way that it is).

3. Your perceptions and priorities may change someday, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I lie in bed and cry to myself (being honest, here).

5. With my girls, enjoying life is where you'll find me most often (& I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!)

6. A rainy day is good for coloring, dancing, playing, reading, oh, for so many things!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing tomorrow my plans include soccer games (again!) and Sunday, I want to go to the rodeo & maybe s'mores at the beach with friends!

More Friday Fill Ins here!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...