Friday, October 10, 2008

Fill In Friday

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Eric Johnson (acoustic guitar-he was fantastic and it was a small concert hall, many years ago)

2. Sugar-free pumpkin pie is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! (Yay me! I lost 20 lbs, hope I keep it off on vacation, yeah, right.....)

3. It's time for Jamaica!!!!!

4. Iced Chai tea is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word "No!" again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a "slow down" sign and on the other was a knocked down fence (???? I guess)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm (not)looking forward to sleeping on a plane, tomorrow my plans include laying on a Caribbean beach ; ) and Sunday, I want to lay on a Caribbean beach some more : )
LOL


Fill In Fridays can be found here....

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...