Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. October is one of my favorite months!

2. Our economy is starting to scare me! (We need a change!!!)

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to go jump in them!!!! (Although, they arent' really falling around here yet!!!)

4. My favorite horror movie is Silence of the Lambs because Jody Foster as Clarice was amazing and Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector was terrifyingly convincing!

5. This summer = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night and we were cuddled inside on the couch with a toasty fire, warm blankets and a good book.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home and resting, tomorrow my plans include seeing mom & dad at the girl's soccer games, and Sunday, I want to start getting ready for our trip!


Okay, I got link happy, I won't be hurt if you don't check them all! LOL
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...