Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OH! What to do with all those digital photos?? (HP Offer)







I had this wonderful opportunity to try out the Hewlett Packard Photo Kiosk at Longs recently. I was really surprised at how easy it was to use. You just insert your memory card and upload the photos that you would like to use. There's many options which include hard bound photo albums in two sizes (8 1/2 x 11, and 12x12), calendars, greeting cards, posters, mini photobooks and more! I had fun making a few greeting cards and two photo albums, one of which I've given as a birthday gift to my Aunt Violet in England (whom Violet was named for) and saving the other for Dan for his upcoming birthday. I plan on making more for the holidays, as I think they'll make wonderful gifts for friends and family both near and far.

I've included some links below with more info as well as a coupon offer for a “buy one, get one free” photo calendar, and it doesn’t expire until next year!! This would be great for holiday gifts.

HP Links:

HP Photo Center Resources

Store Locator

Video Demo

Photo Center FAQ

Coupon Offer

What better way to display all those digital family photos you've been taking? Hope you have as much fun with it as I did.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...