Friday, November 14, 2008

Fill In Fridays

1. Please feel free to leave a comment and link your blog! : )

2. When I put yummy lotion (Coconut Lime Verbena, yum!) on my hands I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is breakfast (I don't have to think too hard)

4. Taking & enjoying pictures is something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about my kids; their spontaniety, love of life, laughter!

6. Negativity always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner date with hubby, tomorrow my plans include the last soccer games and closing ceremonies (Saturdays will be free again!) and Sunday, I want to be home with my family!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...