Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. The last band I saw live was The Cure (this year - & it wasn't as great as I remembered in the 80s).

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with the whole family & of course, all of the yummy food!!!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not something I'm looking forward to!

4. Thoughts of craziness (see #3) fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear a smaller size.

6. Bagpipes are squeaky. (sorry, no offense intended to any bagpipe lovers out there)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much, just chillaxin', tomorrow my plans include a fun girl scout event with Violet (toymaking) and Sunday, I want to stay home and have a nice homecooked meal with my family.


Happy Friday!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...