Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Christmas meme

I've seen this meme on a few other blogs....feel free to join in.

1. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, though I really love the smell of fresh, real ones and we used to go to the farms and pick and cut them there. Our artificial is pretty good though. It has lights on it already, and almost looks real.

2. When do you put up the tree? Soon after Thanksgiving

3. When do you take down the tree? Soon after Christmas

4.Wrapping paper or gift bags? A little of both. Recycle a lot of bags.

5. When do you start Christmas shopping? Couple of weeks before (2-3), always wish I had started earlier. Really wish I had made homemade gifts this year...maybe next year.

6. Who is the hardest person to buy for? Guys in the family (dad, husband, brother), although they usually seem happy with what they get.

7. Easiest person to buy for? Violet. She is most like me and always lets me know what she likes.

8. Angel on top of the tree, or star? A Mardi Gras looking cat, to go with all the cat ornaments, of course!

9. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got? I don't think I've ever really gotten anything bad.

10. What is the best gift you received as a child? A parakeet, I named him Twinkle. He lived for a long time and was so tame that he'd put his head in my mouth.

11. What is your favorite food to eat at Christmas time? My mom's tassies and lasagna

12. What do you want for Christmas this year: Wii Fit
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...