Monday, December 1, 2008

Four....is the magic number

For Sahara....and Ginger......and Frank


A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Staters, gas station, Thrift stores, parkdays (they rotate all over SD county)...(does the internet count as a place?)

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
mom, Dawn U, Martin and some guy from the Phillipines who wants to send some $ to my bank account : (

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Nuevo Grill & Cantina(Ramona-best top shelfs around), Kenrix Sushi (Ramona-yes we have some good sushi out here in the country, believe it or not!), Hacienda de Vega (Escondido-excellent outdoor eating-very authentic Mexican food), mom's (the best around!)

D) Four other places I would rather be right now:
Jamaica (or any of the Caribbean islands), Cozumel (our honeymoon spot), Greek Islands (always wanted to go there someday), England (my birth country, would love to see all my relatives again)

E) Four people I think will respond:
Would love to hear anybody's, just link it below in the comments!

F) Four TV shows I watch:
Survivor, Oprah, Amazing Race, 24 (yeah! it's back on again!)
gotta add 4 kids shows that are fun to watch: Phineas & Ferb, old Tom & Jerrys (on dvd), Avatar, and some Sponge Bob!


Feel free to participate and be sure to let me know about it in the comments!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...