Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friday Fill In (on a Sunday afternoon!)

I wanted to fill this in Friday, but got so busy doing other stuff!

1. Friends new and old, are special to have.

2. My health; it's not what it should be.

3. I'm ready for a relaxing day with nothing planned.

4. Yardley's English Lavender talc is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is probably one of my kitty ornaments from the early 80s.

6. Take some friends, cookies, games, food, mix it all together and you have some really fun times!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to husband's work Holiday party at the brand new Hilton in the Bay. (It was wonderful!) tomorrow my plans include cookie exchange and fun times with a bunch of unschooler friends, and Sunday, I want to post my Friday Fill In blog post!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...