Monday, December 15, 2008

I see fairies!

Tracey at Mother May I asks where we've been tracking lately for her weekly Best Shot Monday, so I loaded up a few more photos from our recent trip to Disneyland where we got to go visit Tinkerbell and some her friends. Fairies were everywhere in the lovely little hollow of a garden called Pixie Hollow.

While the girls enjoyed meeting two of their favorite fairies;

Fairy

Tinkerbell and the girls

I enjoyed seeing the beautiful, tranquil garden in which they lived (my BSM)....
Little fairy
More of Pixie Hollow can be found in my Disneyland flickr set here. And, you definitely want to go see more of the best shots other moms have taken and linked over at Mother May I.


MotherMayI button
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...