Friday, January 9, 2009

Fill In Fridays

1. It's January; and high of 67 degrees expected today. (I LOVE So. Cal winters!)

2. Another cup of coffee with Vanilla Chai spice is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like a plug in a sink???? (Uh, I don't know, just thought of something that plugs something else! ; P )

4. "Life is Good" is so nourishing. (And, "Good Vibrations" will be as well!)

5. Let us dare to go for our dreams!

6. I love my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having hubby home for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include just hanging out at home getting stuff done, and Sunday, I want to go celebrate Summer's 1st birthday with her and her family! (Happy Birthday Summer!!!)



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...