Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Oh, I am so scatter-brained and disorganized!

2. I dislike (personal)changes, big and little (but I deal with them much better, nonetheless).

3. During the inauguration, I teared up and had feelings of pride and hope for our country's (& our children's) future.

4. People still dissing on Obama, are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be done with making dinner.

6. The ipod touch my hubby bought me for Christmas is my favorite gadget (now that I'm finally figuring out to download correctly).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing some Rock Band, tomorrow my plans include not a whole lot, and Sunday, I want to go have some fun with our girl scout troop at the Cookie Kick Off at the zoo!

Go support the Girl Scouts and Buy Some Girl Scout Cookies!!!

PS. Violet and Olivia will be taking orders starting on Sat Jan 31st.

ffi
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...