Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Times with Friends at Big Bear (& a BSM)

Livie
Sharing my Best Shot Monday with Tracey over at Mother May I I as well as some more photos from our trip last weekend to Big Bear with our good friends. We've been going up there now for, um....I'm not really sure...it's been since at least when Olivia was a baby. This is a rare, serious photo of Olivia, as you may know, she always has a smile on her face...and mom picked it as a fave from my Big Bear set, so this one's for you mom! : )

Here's some more from the fun weekend. There was still lots of snow, the boys went snowboarding, while the kids and my friend Tracey and I hung out, watched movies, did a little shopping and some relaxing. We had fun playing some Wii Rock Band, sledding in the snow, and just hanging out with our friends.


Dan & Livie
Dan & Livie sledding down the hill.
Olivia & Evan
Livie and her buddy Evan. Two peads in a pod. They both love many of the same things; Cars, Transformers, Ben 10 and are both full of energy!


Hailey & Violet
The "Crazy but Fun" girls, LOL They've made it a tradition to buy matching tshirts from the local Kmart up there every year. They're 4 months apart and Hailey always manages to be about 4 in. taller than Violet.

Got some nice portraits of the kids while there...
Violet
My always lovely, Violet
Cutie
Cutie pie, Hailey. Look at those big blues!
Evan
Evan's got his coolness going on....

Daddy and his girl...

Daddy and his girl

Check out more in my Big Bear flickr set, and be sure to visit Tracey over at Mother May I for some great images by some talented ladies.

MotherMayI button
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...