Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tree of Happiness

I've been tagged by Flo with the Tree of Happiness. I'm a little behind in posting this, but a few of my unschooler friends have posted theirs and they're all so beautiful and well, happy! I just had to be sure to post one!








So here goes....6 things that make me happy

My first born

Somebody got her ears pierced


Violet. An artistic, reflective, kind-hearted, gentle "old soul" who's loved instantly by anyone that meets her. I continue to be in awe of her talent and her beautiful soul.


Olivia. My "baby", who is no longer a baby


Like my goggles????
(she picked this picture for this post)

Mischievous, daring, exciting, wild, a "new soul" constantly asking, learning, trying new things, fearless, independent. She will be having one exciting life and I'm so excited to see what comes next.


Dan....



Dan & his girls

Husband, lover, friend, fantastic dad who provides endless fun and opportunities for all of us. He's not afraid to be goofy and loves to see his girls happy. I'm so lucky we found each other, though late in life, when we did.

Nana, Grandpa, Uncle Martin.....(all family members who are in our life). I'm lucky to have the family that we have. We are close, get along, have fun together, "get" each other, and now that brother is moving closer we will see him and his new family more often as well. I love the relationships that we have, and the closeness between our girls and their grandmas/grandpas/uncle. I only wish we saw our extended families more often....

***giggles*** Grandpa
Uncle Martin and his girls Bye........


Although, I could be happy probably almost anywhere, living in S. California makes me happy. We are close enough to many wonderful spots; the mountains, the beach, parks, zoos, museums, lots of fun, interesting places which create life learning experiences in every moment of our lives. I have to add, staying home is just as wonderful especially in the rural, clean air, quiet little town that we live in.

Footprints in the sand

Mt Woodson skies in color


Lovely Day

The community of friends we've made while here in San Diego has been amazing and makes me & my children very happy.

Dogpile!!!

I'd love to see some more "Tree of Happiness" posts, so feel free to join in and link your post in the comments. If you've already created one, just link it up or if you'd like to create one, go for it and link it!



Thank you for giving me so much happiness in my life!



Another sweet little meme that I saw over on Ginger's blog.....A friendship pay it forward of sorts.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. I will try to make these be about or tailored to those five lucky people. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!- What I create will be just for you.- It’ll be done this year- You have no clue what it’s going to be.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your blog/journal as well. Please link to your blog so that I can visit and read in case we are new friends.

So there you go...one more thing (well two actually) that makes me happy...creating and giving to friends. Have fun with it!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...