Monday, March 16, 2009

Enchanted forests

Through the trees
I just love seeing the kids in nature's elements. We had a recent visit to Labrynth Park (or my friend Jennifer's property) which is up in Santa Ysabel. I just love it up there. Lots of new growth right now as well as remnant's of winter's harshness. I loved seeing the girls run up ahead of me, exploring, pretending they are in an enchanted forest. Reminds me of the movie Bridge to Taribithia, as we imagine trolls fingers reaching out to grab us as we duck under the mossy trees' branches above. Another fave is here and even more photos which can be found here, but enjoyed this one as one of my BSMs for today.

For more BSMs (Best Shot Mondays) head on over to Tracey's Mother May I.


bsm
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...