Saturday, May 22, 2010

SOOC - sisterly love

DSC_0247

I love this photo of a "real moment", no posing, Livie being her hornery little self and big sister Violet getting annoyed! Livie's got that wicked little grin....hee hee. They really do love each other, though. There are so many precious moments that I get to see throughout the days where they are cuddled up on the couch playing nintendos together, or the spontaneous hug and "I love you".

Sharing this with Melody at Slurping Life for SOOC (Straight out of the camera).

Here's another one, a little more posed this time, but I love seeing my girls with some of their best friends. This was from a very special day when they visited with some local friends and some friends that were here for a few days from out of state.

DSC_0246
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...