Monday, November 22, 2010

My Sparkly girl

My sparkly kid!
My amazing, sparkly girl! She had a blast at the Mom Blogger's reception at Disneyland last week. They had a DJ and she was dancing, doing her hip hop moves, the worm, just having a blast. She always puts a big smile on my face when I see her in action. She had fun making a video which was turned into a flip book while there. They had a table of dress up stuff; Mickey Gloves, sparkly hair, funny glasses.... We all had a great time dressing up then seeing the results of our goofy fun in the form of a flip book! So fun!

mickey hands

Making a flip book

Here she is with her decorated cookie. She had about 2 bites of it and was done...
Snowman cookie

More fun photos from the day can be found here and here. Olivia is definately my creative muse, so I'm sharing this with Tracey and others for a BSM (Best Shot Monday)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...